July 2019 Yin Metal Goat Feng Shui & BaZi Update
“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
It’s over 100 degrees in Arizona, and there is no other way to describe the heat other than it is just plain ‘ole hot! Everything feels so amplified. One way to think of this, too, is that our memories of summer are often intense because it is a season blessed with a vividness unsurpassed by any other time of year. Think about it. Our senses are delighted by bright colors, fresh scents, vibrant flavors, brilliant sunlight, and the heat’s caress. Our day-to-day circumstances may not change as spring turns into summer, yet we nonetheless feel refreshed and alive. Our burdens seem lighter, and we feel compelled to play, to travel, to relax, and to experience all of life’s joys to their fullest extent, especially during the extended sunlit hours. Now that summer solstice is behind us, rituals specific to the summer season empower us to attune ourselves to the changes that take place in nature—and within ourselves. Welcome to the month of Yin Metal Goat (July 7 – August 8).
July is your Nobleman if:
- The Heavenly Stem of your Day or Year Pillar is Yang Wood 甲, Yang Earth 戊, or Yang Metal 庚; or
- You were born in years ending 0, 4, and 8 (1990, 1984, 1978, etc.)
Read more about Nobleman HERE.
July is your Clash if:
- You have an Ox 丑 animal sign anywhere in your Four Pillars
Read more about Clash HERE.
July is your Earth Penalty if:
- You have both a Dog 戌 and Ox 丑 animal signs in your Four Pillars
Read more about Penalty HERE.
Want to know your personal BaZi update? Schedule yours today HERE.
This month 6 takes the Center palace. Take care of the Feng Shui of your home as follows:
- North Sector (4,2) – place 6 metal coins or Wu Luo to suppress the sickness star.
- East Sector (6,4) – place a red envelope to suppress the activation of the relationship conflict star..
- Southwest Sector (5,3) – place a red envelope to suppress the conflict star.
- South Sector (3,1) – do not activate month star 1 or it will inadvertently stimulate the conflict star.
- Southeast Sector (7,5) – place 6 metal rod wind chimes to suppress the misfortune star.
- Center Sector (8,6) – place 3 bamboo stems to suppress the legal trouble star.
- Northeast Sector (2,9) – do not activate month star 9 or it will inadvertently stimulate the sickness star. Consider adding an Earth Element to neutralize month star 9 because the Fire Element will only increase the sickness star this month.
Best location this month:
- West Sector (1,8)
Assuming the base chart of your house already has good stars, you most definitely can activate the West sector with a combination of any active objects such as a water fountain feature or solar kinetic décor. Expect a smooth and easy flow of good qi—and a windfall of unexpected money!
Need a Feng Shui evaluation? Schedule yours today HERE.
Our 2019 class roster is now available with more classes being added.
Copyright © 2019 | Feng Shui by Jen LLC | All Rights Reserved | Materials may not be copied, translated, or distributed without prior written consent.