I Ching Divination Training Class
San Francisco, CA | Venue: Golden Gate University
Dates: July 19-20, 2019 | Tuition: $900
NOTE: Pre-requisites must be satisfied before students are eligible to attend the 2-day course. All students must have attended and completed the BaZi – Four Pillars of Destiny training program from the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui & Destiny. No exceptions will be made for BaZi courses completed from other schools.
The 2-day I Ching Divination class is designed to introduce the King Wen Oracle system that will allow students to learn the history and technique to manually set up I Ching hexagrams to make forecasts and predictions. Furthermore, the class will also decipher the difference between professional I Ching (King Wen) and academic I Ching (The Book of Changes).
The syllabus is faithful to the teachings of Grand Master Raymond Lo and the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui and Destiny in Hong Kong.
After successfully completing the program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion, signed by Jen Stone and Grand Master Raymond Lo on behalf of the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui and Destiny (Hong Kong). The certificate is also recognized by the International Feng Shui Association (Singapore).
All students are eligible to participate in the Feng Shui Advanced Program for those interested in continuing their studies.
Course Fee Includes:
- 2-day classroom lecture
- Course materials, reference guides, and notes
- 3 Chinese coins
Books Available for Purchase:
- Thousand Year Calendar by Grand Master Raymond Lo – $40
- I Ching Divination by Grand Master Raymond Lo – $60
- No refunds will be issued 14 days before class starts. Students have the option to roll any remitted payments to the next available class.
- The School will retain 10% of any paid amount if cancellation is received more than 14 days before class starts.
Click here to learn more about your instructor, Master Jen Stone.
- Background and brief history of I Ching
- Difference between fortune-tellers I Ching (King Wen Oracle) and academic I Ching (Book of Change)
- The making of the 8 Trigrams from Tai Chi
- In depth understanding of the 8 Trigrams and their meanings
- The 64 Hexagrams
- The early Divination practices
- Different practice to obtain the Hexagram – the Yellow stalk
- Plum Blossom Oracle
- Casting 3 coins to get a Hexagram
- How to formulate a clear and specific question
- Procedures to carry out a I Ching Divination
- Using the Hsia calendar – Heavenly stems and Earthly Branches
- The clash and combine relationship of Earthly Branches
- King Wen’s System – labeling a Hexagram
- Steps of Labeling a Hexagram:
- Subject and Object lines
- Labeling the 12 Earthly Branches
- Labeling the 5 aspects – Money, Power, Intelligence, Colleagues, Resources
- In depth understanding of the 5 aspects
- Labeling the 6 animals
- How to find the Void Elements
- Key elements, 2nd Key elements, unfavorable elements, and 2nd unfavorable elements
- Hidden elements
- Evaluating the strength between Subject and Object lines
- How to interpret active lines and resultant lines
- Practical examples