September 2018 Yin Metal Rooster: Feng Shui & BaZi Update
“Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
Hi! This article will be an unusually brief one as I am still wrapping up a very busy and hectic trip with Grand Master Raymond Lo’s event in San Francisco and getting ready to take some much-needed time off to Ireland and Scotland with my husband. Hooray!
Did you know this September is called the “Red Charm” month? Because the Metal Rooster 辛酉 combination is a month dedicated to beauty, grace, glamor, and sensuality, it is the ultimate feminine. It’s why I purposely chose a quote from Marilyn Monroe (who herself was also a Yin Metal 辛 woman). Very fitting for this month.
Because Metal is related to the skin, teeth, bones, and oval shape, the Element has special emphasis on aesthetics, physical appearance, and sexual energy. Besides that, I think this month’s energy should also focus on the inner beauty you find in and around you.
Metal is also related to cosmetics, skincare products, and beautiful smiles (dentistry). Did you know 2017, a Rooster 酉 Year, was considered an unprecedented year in the beauty industry? Rihanna launched her debut makeup collection, Fenty Beauty—including 40 shades of foundation that ignited a larger conversation about inclusivity. Kim Kardashian West capitalized on the coutured look she made popular with her KKW Beauty Contour and Highlight Kit. And Tom Ford bottled the scent of fabulousity for a cool $800!
That all happened in the Rooster 酉 year.
You can imagine, we should encounter something similar this month, especially when the month calls for some extra glam and glitz! I say, spruce it up!
If you were born in the Year or Day of Monkey 申, Rat 子, or Dragon 辰, this Red Charm month is also your Peach Blossom month! If you’re single, time to mingle. If you’re attached, get extra lovey. It’s also a great time to reconnect with friends you haven’t seen in a while. In other words, September calls for a purposeful time to recalibrate and rejuvenate the relationships in all areas of your life.
Don’t be fooled by Yin Metal 辛, however. Even though it is often compared to the gemstone of the earth, Yin Metal辛is also a sharp dagger. Cutting, sharp, and vicious. Hence the saying: Beautiful on the outside, but harsh on the inside. If you know a Yin Metal 辛 person, they can be quite lovely and charming but their verbal words can cut like a knife.
Yin Metal 辛 belongs to the characteristic of loyalty, too. Yin Metal 辛 people is fierce in this regard, ready to cut-off and attack anything that violates the code. That’s why, Yin Metal 辛 people has no qualms to cut off toxic relationships. They definitely can do it a lot faster—and with ease—than most Elements, such as Yang Fire 丙 or Yin Fire丁.
So many beautiful women in recent memory belong to the Yin Metal 辛 Element (see list below). But many are also serial killers! Osama Bin Laden, Norway killerAnders Behring Breivik, Virginia Tech Shooter Seung-Hui Cho, just to name a few, are all infamous for their acts of violence and brutality.
Since this month is pure Metal and the peak of the Autumn season, the energy of the Dog 戌 Year will keep it strong, polished, and fierce. If Metal is your most favorable element, enjoy it! Especially right before we shift into Black October, the Dog 戌month. But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
Schedule your BaZi so you can navigate the rest of the year with ease and success!
Famous Yin Metal 辛 ladies: Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Naomi Watts, Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani, Alicia Vikander, Adriana Lima, Angelina Jolie, Lana Del Rey, Ivanka Trump, Katherine Hepburn, Elizabeth Montgomery, Orianthi.
Famous Yin Metal 辛 Gents: Christian Bale, Matt Damon, David Cameron, George Bush, Eric Bana, Daniel Day Lewis, Jason Mraz, Jeff Goldblum.
Flying Star Feng Shui
This month 7 takes the Center Palace (Sept. 8 – Oct. 8). Here is your monthly Feng Shui to-do:
Cure or Suppress Negative Stars:
- South Sector (4,2) = 6 metal coins (Metal Element)
- North (5,3) and Southwest Sectors (6,4) = red envelope (Fire Element)
- East Sector (7,5) = 6 metal rod wind chime (Metal Element)
- Southeast (8,6) and Center (9,7) Sectors = 3 bamboo stems (Wood Element)
Note: You can click on the links related to cure items above to learn more.
- West Sector (2,9) = don’t be fooled to activate Month Star 9 since this star (Fire) will only disturb and enhance Annual Star 2 (Earth), which is related to Sickness.
- Northeast Sector (3,1) = same as above. Month Star 1 (Water) will enhance Annual Star 3 (Wood), which is related to conflict and robbery.
Activate or Enhance Positive Stars:
- Northwest Sector (1,8) = you can activate this sector with Feng Shui active objects IF the base chart of your home already has a positive star. If you are unsure, DO NOT stimulate or you could inadvertently create more harm than good. However, if you do know the base chart of your home and the Northwest Sector is a Yang space (i.e., living room, front door, kitchen), then you can manipulate this month’s energy and benefit from a positive star. This is very important to understand because not every house or office space can actually utilize this positive star unless the base chart of the Feng Shui is already good to start with.
According to seasonal patterns of relationships in Facebook profiles, autumn is the time when more singles change their status to “In a Relationship” or “Engaged” than the yearly average. More breakups occur during the summertime.
New free talks on BaZi and Feng Shui have been added to our fall and winter schedule. Also, our 2019 class roster is now available with more classes being added. Click HERE to see them all.
Copyright © 2018 | Feng Shui by Jen LLC | All Rights Reserved | Materials may not be copied, translated, or distributed without prior written consent.