How’s life post-Covid? It’s hard to believe how much has changed in the last two years. I bet we’ve all learned so much about ourselves as we reflect, decompress, and forge ahead in this new year. What’s more, this 2022 Year of the Water Tiger (and upcoming 2023 Water Rabbit) is the perfect time to renew our purpose, relationships, spirituality, wellbeing, and heart-centered values.
This carefully crafted 5-hour workshop is designed to create a unique platform for individuals to share their struggles and triumphs by incorporating the wisdom of BaZi and the Chinese Five Elements. Master Jen Stone will help each person understand how his or her birth chart has been touched and impacted by the cycles of the Elements as well as the influence of time — the why’s, how’s, and what’s ahead. This workshop will also include guided meditations of the Five Elements (written by Master Jen Stone), journal prompts to facilitate open discussions, spiritual prayers that we can personally formulate and meditate upon, and a few gentle stretches of the body.
If you are grappling with letting go of fear, grudges, lies, doubts, and negative self-talk, or you’ve managed to finally conquer the hump of resistance, your struggles and triumphs, respectively, are worth sharing! This workshop can be the gateway to reframing your mindset, sealing your newfound freedom, and receiving the gifts of growth, inner peace, and healing.
After completing your registration, there will be some prep work prior to the workshop. Stay tuned for more information.
Class Setting: In order to create an intimate and safe setting, this workshop will be offered in-person only in Scottsdale, AZ. (10 People Max)
Class Etiquette and Policies:
- The workshop will not be streamed or recorded.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to share their struggles and lessons learned of the last two years.
- All participants will be asked to keep all discussions shared in confidence and hold each person’s story in a sacred and holy place.
What to Wear/Bring:
- Wear athletic attire that you can comfortably move and stretch in.
- Bring a seat and/or back cushion as we will be sitting for a prolonged period of time.
- A pen and notebook.
- Coffee, hot water, tea, bottled water.
- Light snacks such as trail mixes, nuts, and popcorn.
- Space is limited. Payment must be received in full to confirm your registration.
- 100% refund will be issued for cancellations notified before Aug. 31, 2022, less $50 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations notified after Aug. 31, 2022.