5-Day BaZi Training: Los Angeles, May 28 – June 1, 2019
Beginning in 2019, Feng Shui by Jen® will be rolling out the formal BaZi (Four Pillars of Destiny) training program on behalf of the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui & Destiny in the U.S. This course will be led by IFSA Master Jen Stone. We hope you’ll join us in Los Angeles!
School: Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui & Destiny – USA
Instructor: IFSA Accredited Feng Shui Master Jen Stone
When: May 28 – June 1, 2019 (all day)
Venue: Westside Conference @ Pepperdine University, 6100 Center Dr #200, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Tuition: $1,950 USD ($1,800 if registered by 1/31/19)
***This course is endorsed by the International Feng Shui Association.
The 5-day BaZi (Destiny) Practitioners Course is designed to introduce Four Pillars of Destiny, the authentic practice of the Eastern tradition that originated from Ancient China. The program highlights the history, background, and techniques to analyze a person’s fortune based on his/her birthday, as well as understanding the timing of important life events.
Students will be able to manually set up a BaZi chart and perform an analysis to decipher a person’s luck cycle, including aspects related to career and money, marriage and relationship, and health.
The syllabus is faithful to the teachings of Grand Master Raymond Lo and the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui and Destiny in Hong Kong.
After successfully completing the program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion, signed by Jen Stone and Grand Master Raymond Lo on behalf of the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui and Destiny (Hong Kong). The certificate is also recognized by the International Feng Shui Association (Singapore).
All students are eligible to participate in the Advanced Program for those interested in continuing their studies.
This program is suitable to all levels. No pre-requisites required. However, students will be encouraged to do some pre-class preparation.
BaZi Part 1 Curriculum:
- What is BaZi Four Pillars of Destiny
- Chinese cosmology, Yin and Yang, 5 Elements
- Chinese calendar (Hsia) system and seasonal effects
- Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches
- How to make yearly forecasts based on Hsia Calendar
- How to use the Ten Thousand Year Calendar to convert birthdays into Four Pillars
- How to find the Hour Pillar
- How to find the Luck Pillars
- Basic interpretations: the 5 aspects of life – Money, Power, Intelligence, Resources, and Friends; and human relationships
- Simple destiny analysis step-by-step
- How to decide self-element strength (weak or strong)
- How to decide favorable and unfavorable elements
- Examine basic outlook and nature of a person
- Examine career directions
- Examine the ups and downs of the Luck cycles
- Examine family background
- Examine different relatives in life: father, mother, children, spouse, siblings
- In depth study of Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches
- Clashes and combine of Earthly Branches
- Clashes and combine of Heavenly Stems
- In depth study of the 5 aspects of life
- Special category: Follow the Leader
- Special topics: health and marriage
- Practical examples and group exercises
BaZi Part 2 Curriculum:
- Introduction: Tzu Ping – balancing the water
- Five Tiger Chasing Month
- Five Rat Chasing Hour
- House of Conception
- House of Life
- Hidden Heavenly Stems inside Earthly Branches
- 12 cyclical position of elements
- Clash and combine relationships
- Penalty relationship
- Understanding yin and yang of elements
- Symbolic Stars: Flower of Romance, Nobleman, Star of Arts, 3 Shars, Death Angel, Heavenly Star of Virtue, Academic Star, Traveling Star, Yang Edge, Month Star of Virtue, Lonely Star
- Basic face reading: houses of the face, face and age, ear, forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, and lips
- Practical examples and group exercises
Course Fee Includes:
- 5-day classroom lecture
- Course materials, reference guides, and notes
Items Available for Purchase:
- Thousand Year Calendar by Grand Master Raymond Lo – $48
- Old Secret by Grand Master Raymond Lo – $68
- No refunds will be issued 14 days before class starts. Students have the option to roll any remitted payments to the next available class.
- The School will retain 10% of any paid amount if cancellation is received more than 14 days before class starts.
- Photography and voice recording are permitted but cannot be shared outside of the class.
- Video recording is not allowed.
- All materials (lecture notes and case studies) may not be copied or distributed without prior written consent. Violations may result in revocation of class certificates.
Click here to learn more about your instructor, Master Jen Stone.