“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
This month’s Feng Shui and BaZi update will be short and sweet because we have a LOT of real updates to get to, like, the U.S. election!
Meaning of the Elements
~ The Elements this month is Yin Fire Pig ~
The Earthly Branch is the Pig (Nov. 7 – Dec. 7), also a Water Element. This officially marks the start of the Winter season (Water Element). And so, while it’s hard to believe COVID has taken over much of our lives now for almost eight months, we know this is the season that we all have been waiting for!
Not only will the winter season be a strong Water cycle, it will also be strengthened by the Water year; therefore, intensifying EVERYTHING: fears around the upcoming election, anxieties around how people are going to react to the election, the uncertainties with COVID-19, the looming worries around the economy, civil unrest, and all the things! So, folks, if you have been following me all along, I hope you’ve been doing your “homework” diligently throughout the year as we gear up for the conclusion of the biggest energy season yet!
Keep Reading: I Ching exercise update on the U.S. election is included below.
The Pig month is your Nobleman if:
- You were born in the Year or Day of Yang Fire 丙.
- You were born in the Year of Day of Yin Fire 丁.
- You were born in years ending 6 or 7.
Click HERE to learn more about Nobleman.
The Pig month is your Clash if:
- You were born in the Year of the Snake (1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013).
- You were born in the Month of the Snake (May 4 or 5 or June 5 or 6).
- You were born on the Day of Snake. But this one is harder to derive because you need a Chinese calendar. You may email me to get yours if you don’t already have one.
- You were born in the Hour of the Snake (0900 – 1100 hours local time).
Click HERE to learn more about Clash.
Flying Star Feng Shui 玄空風水
Month Star 8 takes the Center Palace from Nov. 7 – Dec. 7:
- South Sector (2,3): use the Fire Element to suppress sickness in the liver.
- Southwest Sector (4,5): use the Metal Element to protect the relationship with the eldest daughter or older female in the household.
- North Sector (3,4): use the Fire Element to minimize emotional conflicts related to anger.
- Northeast Sector (1,2): use the Metal Element to cure the Star of Sickness, particularly areas related to the kidneys, urinary bladder, the ears (hearing), and the reproductive system.
- East Sector (5,6): use the Yin Water and/or Wood Element to curtail sickness of the lungs, nose, and skin.
- Southeast Sector (6,7): use the Yin Water and/or Wood Element to control the imbalance of the Metal Element, which is responsible for issues with the law.
In my “Who Will Win?” workshop back in September, I touched on the Feng Shui of the White House for November. It’s looking a little rough with Month Star 4 visiting in the North (front façade) and Month Star 5 in the Southeast (Oval Office). With the election taking place on Nov. 3, which is still technically in the Dog month, the lack of Nobleman energy coupled with the troubling Feng Shui energies will only create more turbulence, uncertainties, and discords going into November. Relationships (i.e., division of parties) will definitely be heightened and challenged and legal troubles loom. Somehow, I wished the White House followed Feng Shui!
I Ching Analysis
Again, in my “Who Will Win?” workshop, I shared the preliminary results of the I Ching analysis on the U.S. election. Below, you’ll see the quick updated analysis.
Description: Earth over Wind, 1st and 4th lines are active. Subject is Trump (4th line); Object is Biden (1st line). Both individuals show up as weak with support of the Dog and both are also active. The 1st line (Biden) changes from Ox to Rat, support back to Resources (document or legal matters). Therefore, Biden remains the weaker opponent. The 4th line (Trump) changes from Ox to Horse and SUPPORTS BACK. Therefore, Trump is a little stronger with a lot more support. Unfortunately, the entire I Ching hexagram changes into Thunder over Heaven, another TOTAL CLASH. Consistent with all my previous analyses since late July, the results of the U.S. election is definitely not smooth or as clear-cut as one might expect!
Conclusion: Trump remains the stronger candidate to win the election; however, the election results is clouded with ambiguity and doubt, contributing to more chaos, turbulence, and discords.
What You Can Do?
- Stop feeding into the fear of the unknown.
- Control what you can; give the rest to God or the Universe.
- Be mindful of your emotional reactions to public hysteria, including limiting your exposure to the news.
- Learn to recognize the fears that are legitimately yours and those that don’t actually belong to you.
- Focus on nurturing healthy emotions to create an inner world of safety, peace, and calm.
- Engage only in meaningful and productive conversations/debates. Limit negative or one-sided discourse that might sabotage relationships and create hurt or misunderstood feelings.
- Stick to a healthy at-home routine, such as practicing daily gratitude affirmations, enjoying home-cooked meals, getting a good night’s sleep, creating a sacred space separate from the rest of the family to nourish quiet and alone time, and engaging in more meaningful connections with others.
Copyright © | Feng Shui by Jen LLC | All Rights Reserved | Materials may not be copied, translated, or distributed without prior written consent.