April 25-29, 2023 | Scottsdale, AZ
The intensive program is for five full days. Students will be in class during the first four learning and reviewing many topics ranging from the origin, history and background, various schools and styles of Feng Shui, as well as debunking and clarifying popular western myths. On the final day, we will take the class outside and practice performing a “real” Feng Shui evaluation on a residential and commercial space, giving students an opportunity to piece all the steps together while being carefully supervised.
The school places high emphasis on Flying Star Feng Shui, which is considered the most practical and dynamic technique in Classical Feng Shui. Of course, the program will also cover Forms Feng Shui as well as how to operate and care for your Luo Pan.
Consistent with Grand Master Lo’s style of teaching, we will be sharing a plethora of examples, real-life case studies, and plenty of hands on exercises. The class will be conducted in person in Scottsdale, AZ.
The course tuition includes:
* Study materials and course handbooks
* Raymond Luo Combined San Yuen San He Luo Pan (valued $400)
* Thousand Year Calendar (valued $40)
* Master Jen‘s book, The First Guidebook for Feng Shui Enthusiasts (valued $40)
Optional purchase: Grand Master Raymond Lo’s book, Feng Shui Essential (valued $60).
For syllabus, visit here.
This course will be held in person at Feng Shui by Jen studio in Scottsdale, AZ. Course hours will be held from 9am to 5:30pm.
All former students are welcome to take the full course and practice. Tuition is $1,000 for the 5 days or $280 for the on-site exercise on the 5th day.
- 100% refund, less $100 administrative fee, if cancelled before Feb. 28.
- 50% refund if cancelled after Feb. 28.
- Option to rollover tuition to the next Feng Shui course.
There are no reviews yet.