Date & Time: Sat. 7/16/22 @ 11am – 3pm PST
Location: Feng Shui by Jen studio, Scottsdale, AZ
How’s life post-Covid? It’s hard to believe how much has changed in the last two years. I bet we’ve all learned so much about ourselves as we reflect, decompress, and forge ahead in this new year. What’s more, this 2022 Year of the Water Tiger is the perfect time to renew our purpose, relationships, spirituality, wellbeing, and heart-centered values.
This carefully crafted 4-hour workshop is designed to create a unique platform for individuals to share their struggles and triumphs by incorporating the wisdom of BaZi and the Chinese Five Elements. Master Jen Stone will help each person understand how his or her birth chart has been touched and impacted by the cycles of the Elements as well as the influence of time — the why’s, how’s, and what’s ahead. This workshop will also include guided meditations of the Five Elements (written by Master Jen Stone), journal prompts to facilitate open discussions, spiritual prayers that we can personally formulate and meditate upon, and a few gentle stretches of the body.
If you are grappling with letting go of fear, grudges, lies, doubts, and negative self-talk, or you’ve managed to finally conquer the hump of resistance, your struggles and triumphs, respectively, are worth sharing! This workshop can be the gateway to reframing your mindset, sealing your newfound freedom, and receiving the gifts of growth, inner peace, and healing.
After completing your registration, there will be some prep work prior to the workshop. Stay tuned for more information.
Class Setting: In order to create an intimate and safe setting, this workshop will be offered in-person only in Scottsdale, AZ.
Class Etiquette and Policies:
- The workshop will not be streamed or recorded.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to share their struggles and lessons learned of the last two years.
- All participants will be asked to keep all discussions shared in confidence and hold each person’s story in a sacred and holy place.
What to Wear/Bring:
- Wear athletic attire that you can comfortably move and stretch in.
- Bring a seat and/or back cushion as we will be sitting for a prolonged period of time.
- A pen and notebook.
- Coffee, hot water, tea, bottled water.
- Light snacks such as trail mixes, nuts, and popcorn.
- Space is limited. Payment must be received in full to confirm your registration.
- 100% refund will be issued for cancellations notified before June 15, 2022, less $50 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations notified after June 15, 2022.
Dates: Sept. 16-17, 2022
Times: 8:30am – 4:00pm PST
Need a refresher course or want to deepen your BaZi skills? This is the class for you. The course will briefly revisit the foundational techniques but will primarily focus on hands-on chart reading exercises, presentations, client-practitioner dialoguing, short-cut techniques, using advanced techniques such as hidden stems, 5 Tiger Chasing Month, 5 Rat Chasing Hour, Cyclical positions of the Five Elements, and other further enhancements to support relevant topics related to Relationships, Health, and Career as well as its applicability to Feng Shui. This course is open to students who have already completed the BaZi course with the Raymond Lo School of Feng Shui & Destiny. Certain exceptions can be made if the student has completed the course elsewhere.
Class Setting: Class will take place live via Zoom.
Class Etiquette, Pre-Requisites, and Policies:
- The course will not be recorded or streamed after the fact.
- Students are required to participate fully and will be asked to present their findings individually or in a group.
- Students must have strong knowledge of the Five Elements and ability to read and write the 22 Chinese Characters.
- Space is limited. Payment must be received in full to confirm your attendance.
- 100% refund will be issued for cancellations notified before July 15, 2022, less $150 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations notified after July 15, 2022.